Your privacy on theexecutiveadvisory.com
This website is administered by The Executive Adivsory. The primary purpose of theexecutiveadvisory.com is to be a dynamic resource and business tool to help you in your workplace. We want you to feel secure when visiting our site and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
The following provides an overview of how we protect your privacy during your visit.
What information do we gather?
Information on theexecutiveadvisory.com is gathered in two ways: (1) indirectly (for example, through our site’s technology); and (2) directly (for example, when you provide information on various pages of theexecutiveadvisory.com).
One example of information we collect indirectly is through our Internet access logs. When you access theexecutiveadvisory.com, your Internet address is automatically collected and is placed in our Internet access logs.
We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us. Throughout our site, we provide the opportunity to register and subscribe to certain sponsored services or participate in an online survey. When we collect this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for information, and how this information will be used. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
How do we use this information?
We analyze it to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it, and eventually, to determine how we can tailor theexecutiveadvisory.com to make it more effective. We may also use data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information.
Will we share this with outside parties?
As a global organization, data we collect may be transferred internationally throughout The Executive Advisory. We will not sell individual information and will share it only with any one else. There will be other times when we need to share information, for example:
1. The Executive Advisory may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
2. The Executive Advisory may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
3. The Executive Advisory may disclose your personally identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
4. The Executive Advisory may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bonafide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have submitted to the Site or otherwise provided to The Executive Advisory;
5. If The Executive Advisory and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by The Executive Advisory or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
But again, before you submit any information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for specific information, and it is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.